Prev: Re: Fighters ...how does that go again. Next: Re: assistance...

Re: Macro Full Thrust ...

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 18:18:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Macro Full Thrust ...

To Mike Miserendino, et. al.

I have come up with my design for Pentacon XI, Nov 15-17. Julie and I
look forward to playtesting our designs. When would you like to give it
a try.

For those of you around the Ft. Wayne, IN area ... we have a gaming
convention here on the above listed dates. Mike and I are going to runa
Macro Full Thrust game using 1'-2' models on a 24'x24' stage, ratio of
1':1' game scale.

we are having the players who register for the event  construct their
models, mount them on 3' high stands and design thier own ships for a
mega free-for-all. Outside of the Con, we were thinking of making small
fleets of models and playing at a rec center, school parking lot or
gymnasioum that would afford us more playing room as 24' stage barely
allows for 'B' batteries, much less anything bigger.

The ships are to be designed as a 36 mass ship, 250 build points, using
all the HUMAN technologies from FT & MT books. All rules apply.
Obviously this negates the use of the K'ravak and other alien
technologies, happily eliminates nova guns, but disuses fighters. As I
said, as we find bigger places to play, we can build bigger fleets.
anyone who is interested please contact me through this list or at
StarWarsNut@juno.com for more info.

Paul Neher

Prev: Re: Fighters ...how does that go again. Next: Re: assistance...