Prev: Re: Fighters ...how does that go again. Next: Re: Macro Full Thrust ...

Re: Fighters ...how does that go again.

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 14:41:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighters ...how does that go again.

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996 09:10:04 +0100 Adam Delafield
<A.Delafield@bolton.ac.uk> writes:

>So it's not a Victory class Star Destroyer then? (well not any
>more anyway 8-)  )

We have found that in my designm of the Star Destroyer classes, as in
most all Star Wars ships in general ... if I remain as true to the stats
of the ships as I can, and still stay in the parameters of FT ... the
Star Wars "Death Star trench attack" is devastating top say the least.
In X-Wing: Rogue Squadron, Wedge Antillees describes the DSTA as the
best way to destroy a Star Destroyer ... if you can get past its
fighters. And this has proved itself true time and time again.

However, in the anti-ship role ... the Victory-class Star Destroyer more
than lives up to its name!

Paul

Prev: Re: Fighters ...how does that go again. Next: Re: Macro Full Thrust ...