Prev: Re: Traveller Next: Re: Traveller

RE: More fighters + (real) Java Space Dock!

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:39:00 -0400
Subject: RE: More fighters + (real) Java Space Dock!

>	 Currently our fighter stands consist of turrets from Renegade
>Legion tanks mounted on Epic Figure stands with a micro die to indicate
>number of fighters.  Type of fighter is indicated by color of the die
>(i.e. red is standard. Blue is Heavy and green is torpedo) and using
the

>5 indentations to indicate number of attacks (0-3 +1 for extra stores)

Do you use the bodies of the Renegade Legion tanks as
ships, too?  I intend to get Full Thrust (when I can
justify it to my wife after having spent some money
on other stuff recently), and I noticed that those
tanks (which I got to use with Dirtside or made-up
Eldar units in Space Marine) would make good spaceships.
I'd even thought of using the turrets as fighters,
so now I know someone else thinks they'd work.	But
I've not played or read the game yet, so I don't really
understand some of the specifics of how you mounted them.

andy
andy.skinner@tseng.com

Prev: Re: Traveller Next: Re: Traveller