Prev: RE: Undeliverable Mail Next: RE: Fighters and all...

Re:assistance...

From: bobafett@i...
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 20:30:17 -0400
Subject: Re:assistance...

>At 7:50 PM 7/20/96, bobafett@indy.net wrote:
>> Greetings, I have been run to play a multi-player scenario for a
>>REALLY long
>> time.  I was wondering if anyone has any type of idea on how on earth
>>I can
>> go about getting players.
>>

>Well, I'm one of the people who has been playing Full Thrust via email
>for a while now. (3 complete games, 2 partial) and have a few words of
>advice.

Wow, you guys must have *REALLY* misunderstood me.  I was wondering on
how I
can get people in my area interested in LIVE games.  I never had much
use
for playing by email. (read as: I quit playing VGAP a LONG time ago)
Let's
try this again, shall we?

	     Grant - USA
" I'm going to be honest, I had a pre-show cocktail "

 ----> Welcome to Earth <-----
       INDEPENDANCE DAY
   Eh-hem, who beat the aliens.

Prev: RE: Undeliverable Mail Next: RE: Fighters and all...