Prev: Fighters Next: Re: More fighters + (real) Java Space Dock!

RE: More fighters + (real) Java Space Dock!

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 10:58:00 -0400
Subject: RE: More fighters + (real) Java Space Dock!

>Personally, I think using odd-numbered mass that way smacks of the
anorak :-)

OK, I've been wondering this.  What does "anorak" mean in
the context of games (specifically wargames, I think).	I
think it means a parka (and Rob mentions that later), but
I have no idea what the connotation of the word is in this
context.

I found out what grognard meant, but not anorak.

Thanks,
andy
andy.skinner@tseng.com

Prev: Fighters Next: Re: More fighters + (real) Java Space Dock!