Prev: Re: More Rules Questions Next: Re: The Atlantic Class MEGASHIP

Re: Rules Questions

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 12:48:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Rules Questions

On Mon, 15 Jul 1996 07:57:00 GMT JAMES BUTLER
<JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>1. Is it just us or are missiles frighteningly effective? Jerry Han
>made some reference to an "Aegis" system to shoot missiles down...how
does that
>work again?

I don't know about the "aegis" but PDA and ADA can shhot a missile down
on a '6', as can the optional 'c' battery. But yes, missiles are NASTY!

>2. Can fighters engage missiles?

It doesn't say they can, and it doesn't say they can't ...

>3. How does Wave Gun charging work? If you roll a 6 straight out can
>you fire the Wave Gun that turn? If you roll a 6 the next turn (it
happened both
>turns!!) can you fire the Wave Gun that turn too?

I personally never use the things ...

>And just because we can't figure them out...

>4. How do you balance Kra'vak forces vs. Human ones?

Oh no ... don't open that can of worms! Alien forces are aliens, and you
really can't match them without screwing up the system. I prefer them
the way they are, very deadly and tricky to overcome ... they ARE
advanced alien technology come to wipe out teh earthlings, not a common
foe you match forces with ...

>5. And how do you figure out what's a fair force for the Sa'Vasku?

See my reply to #4 ...

Paul

Prev: Re: More Rules Questions Next: Re: The Atlantic Class MEGASHIP