Prev: [Fwd: Full Thrust] Next: Micro ships (Was Re: [Fwd: Full Thrust])

Re: Traveller ship designs

From: a210486@t... (kosta kalogeropoulos 956-6476)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:39:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller ship designs

Traveller. It is being brought out by a company called 'Imperium Games'.
They have a nice web site and details of what they plan to bring out in
the near future. They even plan on reintroducing the old 'Journal of the
Travellers Aid Society' with all new issues.

On the issue of Mike Elliott's designs and ideas for FT,DS2 & ST2:

Mike, you have definitely done some good work here and I for one
appreciate your efforts and would definitely like to see more.
You seem to have covered the lower spectrum of ship designs for
Traveller and they should work well for a variety of engagements.
All we need now is possibly a further translation to larger ship
designs to make a complete listing.

Everyone's ideas have appealed to me so far and I welcome more
discussion
in this area. We may end up w/ more than one design system here but I
sure don't mind.

Kosta

Prev: [Fwd: Full Thrust] Next: Micro ships (Was Re: [Fwd: Full Thrust])