Prev: Re:Starfire request was: Balanced (?) weapons ideas Next: Re: SGII selling well ?

RE: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 16:40:09 -0400
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

> Kelvin Henderson wrote:
>
> --Can anyone tell me who makes GOOD bioships to use as Sa'Vasku
ships!!

    Somebody suggest the Tyranid ships from GW's Space Fleet game.
Actually, I think that the Eldar ships from the same game are better.
Cut the sails off and they have a very organic look to them.  IMO many
of the Tyranid ships either look too silly or look too much like a
specific creature.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re:Starfire request was: Balanced (?) weapons ideas Next: Re: SGII selling well ?