Prev: RE: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer) Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...

Re: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 09:36:14 -0400
Subject: Re: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)

On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Christopher Weuve wrote:

> Adam Delafield said:
> > I usually attribute good ideas to their originator. Unfortunately
> > this time I have to attribute this good idea to a group of 13 year
old
> > GW groupies!
> >
> > Have you ever seen HOTT? This has an incredibly simple campaign
system.
> > These lads were using this system to simulate STAR SYSTEMS. So the
> > map would look something like this in a three player campaign;
>
> What does HOTT stand for?  [Oops!  Dangling preposition!  I meant to
say "For
> what does HOTT stand?"]

Hordes Of The Things, which is a fantasy battle system by WRG and very
similar to their DBA rules.

> Anything more about this available on the 'net somewhere?

Search for DBA, DBM, HOTT (but you have to wade through a lot of porno
links first if you try that...); or visit Ed Allen's DBM homepage at
http://tetrad.stanford.edu/DBM.html

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: RE: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer) Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...