Prev: points values & balance (was: Those Quiet Annoying Seiferts...) Next: Sa' Vasku Points?

Re: New FT Gamer

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 00:20:41 -0400
Subject: Re: New FT Gamer

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Aaron P Teske wrote:

[Mega-snips]
> >	    Come to think of it, howzabout us getting together a list of
> > space battles from all the movies we've seen, with approximate
strengths
> > of participants, if possible, and how the battle could be
represented in
> > FT (Like Battle of Yavin, which in FT should be much bigger).

> Er... other anime space battles... lessee... lots with mecha, of
course.
>  Fewer with actual ships, or at least large numbers of ships... the
end
> of Nadia had a nice fight... Irresponsible Captain Tylor might have a
> few, but I doubt it... ... ... nope, coming up blank.
>		      Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Has anyone worked out some of the battles from the Yamato series?  Not
or #2 where the battles are just silly.  I remember some actual fleet
actions from the later movies/series, not 1 ship against the universe.
Too bad I no longer have copies (a 'friend' borrowed them and they
disappeared).

A temporally displaced		Bill Nitsche (bnitsche@u.washington.edu)
	hobbit			Oceanography, University of Washington

Prev: points values & balance (was: Those Quiet Annoying Seiferts...) Next: Sa' Vasku Points?