Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: points values & balance (was: Those Quiet Annoying Seiferts...)

Re: New FT Gamer

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 23:34:43 -0400
Subject: Re: New FT Gamer

Niko Mikkanen wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:33:17 -0600 Adam Dixon <aidoxn@primenet.com>
> > writes:
> > >Also, anyone had any luck in recreating the Battle of Endor in FT?
You
> > >know, hundreds of TIE Fighters swerving in and out of the Rebel
fleet,
> > >while the Imperials sit back and watch Calamari Cruisers light up?
> > >Ahh....
> > >I love that scene!!!
> >
> Who doesn't... That and the big battle around B5 are the two most
> beautiful space battles I've ever seen. The Battle of the Line is a
near
> third.
>	Come to think of it, howzabout us getting together a list of
> space battles from all the movies we've seen, with approximate
strengths
> of participants, if possible, and how the battle could be represented
in
> FT (Like Battle of Yavin, which in FT should be much bigger).

SPOLIER ALERT - "SEVERED DREAMS"
SPOILER ALERT - "SEVERED DREAMS"
SPOLIER ALERT - "SEVERED DREAMS"

I've put together a scneario based on the "Severed Dreams" battle.  It
uses a
combination of my rules and rules by Mark Kochte.

You can find it at : http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry and following the
appropriate
links.

Note:  It's modified from the original scenario, for reasons given on
the
web page.  I won't say any more so I won't spoil the episode.  (8-)

J.
--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	     http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca

Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: points values & balance (was: Those Quiet Annoying Seiferts...)