Prev: Re: DSII: More questions Next: Re: New FT Gamer

Re: New FT Gamer

From: "Edventures/Ideas Developer - Adam Dixon" <adixon@p...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 17:44:59 -0400
Subject: Re: New FT Gamer

Paul A Neher wrote:

> I haven't done that particular scene, but I have done some that rival
it
> .... imagine 2 ISD, 2 VSD, 2 inderdictor Cruisers, 13 squadrons of tie
> mixes  vs. 4 moncal h/crs, 4 moncal l/crs, 4 correllian cruisers, 2
> nebulon b's, 1 mod nebulon, 1 shuttle, 1 l. freighter, and about 14
> squadrons of the rebel mix of fighters.... what a show!
>
> Paul

<drool>
Also, how about a recreation of the Battle of Yavin?  Like 15-20 rebel
fighter squadrons vs 30-40 TIE squadrons?  THAT would be fun...

BTW, are there any real good Star Wars FT conversion rules out there?  I

saw some, but I didn't like them...

Thanks!

Adam

Prev: Re: DSII: More questions Next: Re: New FT Gamer