Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: New FT Gamer

Re: DSII: More questions

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 16:19:47 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: More questions

>> >On the chit validity chart, most vehicle weapons are given chit
>> >validities for infantry targets. These do not correspond with the
>> >validities (or even number or chits drawn) listed under 'Vehicle
>> >weapons
>> >against infantry'.
>> >
>> >Which ones do I use?
>> >
>> >Confused as usual,
>> >
>> >Oerjan Ohlson
>>

>> the "vehicle weapons fire against infantry" tells how many chits to
>draw,
>> while the Valid Chits table tells which ones count
>>
>No. These two sections give contradictory info on chit validity - the
>vwfai section claims that I should use the same validity as for
>infantry
>weapons. Which is correct?
>
>Oerjan Ohlson

Ok ... I've been looking over this and here's what I have come up with
... you tell me if I'm full of crap or not:

Take what I said before, but temper it with the following (see pg. 33,):
in the open:	red & Yellow
soft cover:	red
Dug in/urban:	yellow

I see your point. Personally, I would follow the weapons chart for
validity,  follow the VWFAI for number of chits, and forget the "note""
that seams thrown in as an afterthought. Just a thought...

Paul

Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: New FT Gamer