Prev: Re: Missing bits? Next: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets\Goodall

RE: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 10:24:53 -0400
Subject: RE: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

Date sent:  18-JUN-1996 15:23:19

>Hi everyone:

>	Since my post regarding "Space Fleet", most of you have stated
>that the game is not worth the cardboard it's printed on (although the
>minis are quite nice).  However, many of you have stated that the game
>is anywhere between "pretty good" to "playable" using the"advanced"
>rules published in White Dwarf.  Since I am a person who likes to make
>my own decisions rather than have others make them for me, I'd like to
>see these rules.  After searching the WD Index I find that I need the
>articles from these issues

Most of the Eldar and Imperial additions can be found on the Space Fleet
page. (Just follow the Wargames links on the SFSFW page).

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Missing bits? Next: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets\Goodall