Prev: Re: Questions on SGII; GZG and Kryomek interiors Next: Re: SGII Questions and comments

Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 06:59:28 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes
---------------------------
From: Elliott.MJ at BULL-UK03-TITAN
Date: 6/5/96 5:27PM
To:
/DT=RFC-822/DV=FTGZG-Làbolton.ac.uk/C=FR/ADMD=ATLAS/PRMD=BULL/OU=INTERNE
T at X400GTW
-------

resending due to mail server problems

______________________________ Forward Header
__________________________________
Author:  Elliott.MJ at BULL-UK03-TITAN
Date:	 05/06/96 17:27

>Mike,

>Does Jon have access to an IBM-compatible yet?  If so, with Windows?
If
>not, would you be able to demo it to Jon?

>Mike Miserendino

No, Jon does not have access to an IBM-compatible. I can however demo
anything you guys send me. Jon has authorised me to review any software
that anyone may wish to submit to GZG in support of any of our games. As

and when we find anything suitable, we will then negotiate with the
author
regarding marketing and so on.

Mike Elliott

Prev: Re: Questions on SGII; GZG and Kryomek interiors Next: Re: SGII Questions and comments