Prev: Attn: Steve Guffey Next: Re: Question about combat moves in SGII

Re: SG2 Rocks (!)

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 06:59:10 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2 Rocks (!)

---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes
---------------------------
From: Elliott.MJ at BULL-UK03-TITAN
Date: 6/5/96 12:45PM
To:
/DT=RFC-822/DV=FTGZG-Làbolton.ac.uk/C=FR/ADMD=ATLAS/PRMD=BULL/OU=INTERNE
T at X400GTW
-------

Resending due to mail server problems.

______________________________ Forward Header
__________________________________
Author:  Elliott.MJ at BULL-UK03-TITAN
Date:	 05/06/96 12:45

John Phelps wrote:

>On another point, more important I guess, what is the scoop on
submitting
>organizations, scenarios, equipments, and/or aliens??	  Before you
>misunderstand me, I'm not looking for money in exchange for ideas.
Heck,
>I'd be happy just being a part and getting an advance copy.  Does Jon
need
>more US playtesters?

Everyone is welcome to submit organizations, scenarios, equipments,
and/or
aliens etc including any computer utilities you might design. We (GZG)
reserve the right to cut mangle or otherwise change any submissions
received in any future publication. We will of course acknowledge all
sources of ideas etc. I think we are OK for "official" US playtesters.

Please remember that anything that appears on this discussion list is
also
"fair game" for use by GZG (or anyone else for that matter).

Mike Elliott

Prev: Attn: Steve Guffey Next: Re: Question about combat moves in SGII