Prev: DSII: Artillery Ammo Question Next: Space Fleet: Thanks...

DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons

From: Nils A Hedglin <Nils_A_Hedglin@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 19:57:00 -0400
Subject: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons

I have a friend that wants to create a Sauron army based on Jerry
Pournelle's (?) books like Mote in God's Eye.  What other books are the
Sauron's in?  I've searched the internet for "Saurons" & only found 1
reference to them.  Does anyone have suggestions how to model their
forces in DSII & SGII?

Thanks,
Nils

Nils_A_Hedglin@ccm.fm.intel.com
I am Pentium of Borg.  Division is futile.  You will be approximated.

Prev: DSII: Artillery Ammo Question Next: Space Fleet: Thanks...