Prev: RE: Archive resurrection, phase 1 Next: Re: Archive resurrection, phase 1

Re: Archive resurrection, phase 1

From: Ray Taylor <falkon1313@g...>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 03:00:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Archive resurrection, phase 1

Good luck with that.  I tried downloading all the archives and importing
them into multiple mail clients a few years ago and it was a mess.  None
of
them could handle it, but each for different reasons.  I downloaded and
recompiled some of netscape's code to handle mboxes and it was great -
fast
and straight up clear, but not enough for what I wanted to do.

That said, I'm happy to see someone else trying it.  I'd like to work on
it
too if you have any pieces you can send my way, because I'd really like
see this available.  Can you give us a github link or equivalent?