Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: NEW RELEASES and CHRISTMAS OFFERS! Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: another pre-Christmas update….

The Unofficial Full Thrust Blog

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 01:06:20 -0600
Subject: The Unofficial Full Thrust Blog

Once upon a time in a mythical era known as the 1990s, there was a young
American gamer who fell in love with a British space combat game. He
enjoyed the game so much that he decided to use this new-fangled
Internet contraption to spread the word about it, sharing new rules and
resources with players around the world.

Sadly, he got distracted by real life concerns, other projects, and he
lost the password to his old site. So he let it go fallow for many years
without an update. Then, one Autumn day, he was feeling sentimental and
started to re-read the game rules he used to love so much and remembered
his old site and how it was high time to resurrect it for a new era. So
he went to work to move as much of his old site to a new weblog format.

The Unofficial Full Thrust WWW Page is dead!

Long live The Unofficial Full Thrust Blog!

Log on today! (Pardon our dust. We're still in the middle of our refit.)

http://uftb.blogspot.com/

Later,

Mark A. Siefert

Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: NEW RELEASES and CHRISTMAS OFFERS! Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: another pre-Christmas update….