Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS info and new releases! Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: All the COLOURS new releases are now up on the store for mailorder!

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS info and new releases!

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 19:21:00 +0100
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS info and new releases!

Haha, well, that sounds good to me….

I'll have you know that I've worked long and hard over many years to get
and maintain this bad reputation!  ;-)

See you Saturday,

Jon (GZG)

On 8 Sep 2016, at 18:55, Tamsin Piper <Tamsin@tamsinpiper.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

> Mr Tuffley,
>
> You are a bad, bad man. At least that's what my purse is telling me...
>
> I fear spending will occur on Saturday
> On 08/09/2016 15:03, Jon Tuffley wrote:
>> Hi Doug (and all),
>>
>> It will be valid as soon as I put the new-release packs up on the
store, which will be sometime next week - it ONLY applies to the new
packs being launched at COLOURS this Saturday, sorry if there was any
confusion about that in the wording…..

>> The ten-figure special packs will remain available until I get the
full packs of SAW gunners out for each new force - at that point the
rifle packs will revert to the regular 8 figures per pack.

>> Best,
>>
>> Jon (GZG)
>>

>> On 8 Sep 2016, at 14:57, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> “* SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER: for the show, AND then for a strictly
limited time on mailorder, all the standard 8-figure Rifle Troops packs
listed here will contain TEN figures instead of eight, as we're giving
you TWO FREE SAW GUNNERS with each Rifles pack!”

>>> Is the store discount in effect now, or after the convention?
>>>
>>> Sorry, I do so dote(in meaning current and archaic) on the fiddly
bits.

>>> Doug

Tuffley
>>> Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:53 AM
>>> To: gzg@firedrake.org
>>> Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS info and new releases!
>>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I've just posted a news update to the front page of the GZG store,
listing the NEW RELEASES that will be available at COLOURS this coming
Saturday (we will only have very limited stocks of some of the new
items, so come up and see us as soon as you get into the show!).

>>> Please pop over to the store at
https://shop.groundzerogames.co.uk/index.php to read the full news
update.

>>> We hope to see plenty of our regulars at COLOURS, and hopefully some
new faces too; please note that as last year, the show is on SATURDAY
ONLY (10th Sept), and we will be in the same location as last year, up
on the FIRST FLOOR - it's much more light and airy up there than the
scrum on the ground floor!

>>> The show is at NEWBURY RACECOURSE as usual, but this year there are
apparently some changes to the parking arrangements for both public and
traders, so please make sure you follow the appropriate signs. See you
there!