Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS info and new releases! Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS info and new releases!

RE: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS info and new releases!

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 13:57:23 +0000
Subject: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS info and new releases!

"* SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER: for the show, AND then for a strictly limited
time on mailorder, all the standard 8-figure Rifle Troops packs listed
here will contain TEN figures instead of eight, as we're giving you TWO
FREE SAW GUNNERS with each Rifles pack!"

Is the store discount in effect now, or after the convention?

Sorry, I do so dote(in meaning current and archaic) on the fiddly bits.

Doug