Prev: Re: 25mm RE: 15mm OGRE [image attachments removed] Next: RE: 25mm RE: 15mm OGRE [image attachments removed]

RE: 25mm RE: 15mm OGRE [image attachments removed]

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 19:39:50 +0000
Subject: RE: 25mm RE: 15mm OGRE [image attachments removed]

>> Your mail to 'Gzg' with the subject

    25mm RE: 15mm OGRE

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 288802 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
this posting, please visit the following URL <<

Suggests that it IS possible, with permission. I 'visited the following
URL' and requested the post tt be canceled, sent a follow up with just
the text. Either the
'--_000_BLUPR05MB1970AE1DDA3CDEBEFB536E64A8110BLUPR05MB1970namp ' is
some kind of artifact from that, or it's a spoofing incident, made more
likely as we've not heard from Michael Brown.

However, Mr. Bell West will have to give final judgement.

Doug