Prev: Re: Radio check Next: RE: WAS RE: Radio check NOW: What is in the queue

WAS RE: Radio check NOW: What is in the queue

From: Michael Brown <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:25:48 -0600
Subject: WAS RE: Radio check NOW: What is in the queue

My NAC and ESU fleets are primed or base coated.  I need to add details
to the ESU and I'm painting this NAC Group in a nice bright Crimson (as
opposed to the older CMC models that are white).  Then to get my son to
paint his starter fleets...

Michael Brown
Sheridan, WY

mwsaber6@msn.com

From: jon@gzg.com
Subject: Re: Radio check
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 15:12:06 +0100
To: gzg@firedrake.org

<taptaptap…>
Yes, it's on - somebody talk about something!  ;-)
Jon (GZG)

On 10 Aug 2016, at 13:59, Michael Brown <mwsaber6@msn.com> wrote:List
has been a tad quiet.  Just checking it is still alive

Michael Brown
Sheridan, WY
mwsaber6@msn.com

Prev: Re: Radio check Next: RE: WAS RE: Radio check NOW: What is in the queue