Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: Five days of Birthday Freebies! Next: Radio check

OFFICIAL - GZG: MORE RE Five days of Birthday Freebies!

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 10:18:53 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: MORE RE Five days of Birthday Freebies!

Another little news post just added to the store front page…..

UPDATE - FRIDAY 8th July 2016:
Thanks to all of you who have placed orders in the last few days, I've
now got a BIG pile of them here that I'm working through as fast as
possible - and there will probably be many more over this weekend,
getting in before the end of the Birthday Freebies Offer at Midnight on
Sunday 10th - so some may take a few days longer than normal to process,
especially any that contain items that I don't hold as stock but cast up
as required (this mostly applies to 25mm and 6mm items).

Regarding the Birthday Offer detailed below, it seems that not everyone
takes a moment to read the news posts on the store front page - I've had
several orders in the last few days that would qualify for the offer in
terms of order value, but didn't include a message.... Part of the idea
of this offer is to remind folks to read the news posts so as not to
miss any special deals or other important info, so if you read this one
before your order is dispatched and realise that you missed the offer
news below, then I will accept a separate email message.....!  ;-)

Best regards,

Jon (GZG), 8th July 2016.

…………………..

Hi all, a quick update: If folks on here could do me the favour of
spreading this around all the usual websites, blogs and various places
where people may find it of interest, that would be very much
appreciated as always!

UPDATE - TUESDAY 5th July 2016:

BIRTHDAY FREEBIES, from now until the weekend....

It's my Birthday this weekend, so to celebrate it I'm turning things
round a bit - instead of people giving ME gifts, I will be giving YOU a
little something extra if you place an order! For FIVE DAYS ONLY, from
today (Tuesday 5th) to Midnight on Sunday 10th, if you place any order
for at least £10 worth of goods (excluding shipping) and - this is the
important bit - put a brief "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" message in the "comments"
field of your order, then I will send you a free extra Birthday Gift
packet with your order - mostly the free item(s) will be something
relevant to the goods you've ordered, though I may also include the
occasional out-of-production or novelty item if I feel like it (nothing
naughty from our over-18 ranges, so don't worry about that). The amount
of extra free stuff will be proportionate to the size of your order, but
the item(s) will be of my choice - those of you who have had our
Christmas freebie bags will know the kind of thing!

The offer closes on the dot of midnight on Sunday evening, by UK TIME,
so please allow for the time difference if you're outside the UK.

Jon (GZG), 5th July 2016.

www.gzg.com

Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: Five days of Birthday Freebies! Next: Radio check