Prev: Re: GZGverse timeline..annnd....current events Next: Re: GZGverse timeline..annnd....current events

Re: GZGverse timeline..annnd....current events

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 12:46:58 -0400
Subject: Re: GZGverse timeline..annnd....current events

I figure conflict was brewing regardless. The question then is will the
Seed of the NAC start making their own tanks again or not.

Got any favorite investment instruments Jon? :-D
I just threw some money at Olins Group Stocks (they make ammo among
other things)...

> On Jun 24, 2016, at 12:31 PM, Jon Tuffley <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>
> Well, I got the date wrong by about twelve years…. but other things
are scarily close…. ;-)

> Don't forget that the GZGverse was written specifically to allow lots
of conflict, so we don't REALLY want it to come true (mind you,
developing FTL in about forty years' time would be quite fun, wouldn't
it - and if I'm lucky I MIGHT just still be around to see the first
ships go out…?).

> Jon (GZG)
>

> On 24 Jun 2016, at 17:23, Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> So, now that St Jon's prediction of the UK leaving the EU has come to
be, how do you (Jon) envision the NAC forming?