Prev: GZGverse timeline..annnd....current events Next: Re: GZGverse timeline..annnd....current events

Re: GZGverse timeline..annnd....current events

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:31:42 +0100
Subject: Re: GZGverse timeline..annnd....current events

Well, I got the date wrong by about twelve years…. but other things
are scarily close…. ;-)

Don't forget that the GZGverse was written specifically to allow lots of
conflict, so we don't REALLY want it to come true (mind you, developing
FTL in about forty years' time would be quite fun, wouldn't it - and if
I'm lucky I MIGHT just still be around to see the first ships go
out…?).

Jon (GZG)

On 24 Jun 2016, at 17:23, Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> So, now that St Jon's prediction of the UK leaving the EU has come to
be, how do you (Jon) envision the NAC forming?