Prev: RE: Jon still has a wormhole Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: 24 hour flash sale for Bank Holiday Monday!

Re: Jon still has a wormhole

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 16:52:26 +0100
Subject: Re: Jon still has a wormhole

On 09/05/2016 13:24, Douglas Evans wrote:

> “the new ships look cool, waiting to see what colors he picks”
>
> Keep us informed; my old ESU were in a dark green - think Soviet
> tanks. The couple I painted with national emblems, red and gold,
> looked pretty spiffing.

I remember seeing those. You were right; they did look good, with a
distinct Chinese influence, or so it seemed to me. Quite snazzy.

Let's hope Michael's son comes up with something equally good-looking.

Phil

Prev: RE: Jon still has a wormhole Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: 24 hour flash sale for Bank Holiday Monday!