Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, post-SALUTE update AND THE FT BOXED GAME IS AVAILABLE! Next: Jon still has a wormhole

OFFICIAL - GZG, new MOONGRUNT and XAR packs finally up on store!

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:48:04 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG, new MOONGRUNT and XAR packs finally up on store!

UPDATE - FRIDAY 29th April 2016:

NEW 15mm NOW ON STORE - XAR AND MOONGRUNTS!

At long last, the six new packs of MOONGRUNT figures (a second Rifle
pack, a Support Laser pack and a Rocket Launcher pack for each of the US
Marines and Chinese forces) AND the two XAR (Chitters) Heavy Weapons
Teams are all now uploaded to the store and available to mailorder!

Sorry they have taken a while to be put up, I wanted to get all the
mailorders back up to date before I released them.

Jon (GZG) 29th April 2016.

www.gzg.com

> As always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere that
you think it may be of interest…..

Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, post-SALUTE update AND THE FT BOXED GAME IS AVAILABLE! Next: Jon still has a wormhole