Prev: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, post-SALUTE update AND THE FT BOXED GAME IS AVAILABLE! Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, post-SALUTE update AND THE FT BOXED GAME IS AVAILABLE!

RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, post-SALUTE update AND THE FT BOXED GAME IS AVAILABLE!

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:24:48 +0000
Subject: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, post-SALUTE update AND THE FT BOXED GAME IS AVAILABLE!

I was out sick Monday, and missed this announcement/thread as well. The
rule set is based on the German re-write or the Project Continuum? I've
thought I saw some significant differences.

Also, you may have thought you had issues '...over the last couple of
months,' but I still am seeing TMP posts by folks amazed at how quickly
you've been sending. You keep doing the false modesty, and people will
start assuming all they have to do is 'think an order...'

Doug