Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update…… Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, vouchers end tonight PLUS another situation update….

OFFICIAL - GZG, vouchers end tonight PLUS another situation update….

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 09:36:51 +0000
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG, vouchers end tonight PLUS another situation update….

Hello all, just a quick heads-up that the 2016 New Year Vouchers EXPIRE
at midnight tonight UK TIME (so please remember the time difference if
you're in the US or elsewhere in the world!); I've also posted (late
last night) an update on the store re the current situation with
mailorder, so please pop over and read that if you have a moment.

All the best,

Jon (GZG)

On 15 Feb 2016, at 12:41, Jon Tuffley <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> I've just put another rather important news post up on the store,
please go and take a look via:
> www.gzg.com
> or
> http://shop.groundzerogames.co.uk/
>
> Thanks to all my friends and customers for your patience and
understanding…..

> Jon (GZG)
>

>>> www.gzg.com
>>>
>>> As always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere that
you think it may be of interest…..