Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update…… Next: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……

RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……

From: Michael Brown <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 07:05:18 -0700
Subject: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……

Hang in there.	I believe that most folks will understand.

Michael Brown
Sheridan, WY

mwsaber6@msn.com

From: jon@gzg.com
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:41:48 +0000
To: gzg@firedrake.org

I've just put another rather important news post up on the store, please
go and take a look via:www.gzg.comorhttp://shop.groundzerogames.co.uk/
Thanks to all my friends and customers for your patience and
understanding…..
Jon (GZG)

www.gzg.com

As always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere that you
think it may be of interest…..

Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update…… Next: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……