Prev: RE: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….? Next: Fleet Book Babylon 5, second edition

OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - LAST DAY OF CHRISTMAS SPECIALS….

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 08:28:16 +0000
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - LAST DAY OF CHRISTMAS SPECIALS….

UPDATE - WEDNESDAY 23rd DECEMBER 2015:

ALMOST CHRISTMAS, AND LAST DAY OF SPECIAL OFFERS......

The 2015 Christmas Specials (as detailed on the store front page - lots
of extra FREE stuff in your order, PLUS a New Year discount voucher) END
TONIGHT, strictly at 12:00 MIDNIGHT UK TIME, so if you're in the US,
Canada or elsewhere please remember the time difference. Thanks to all
those of you who have placed your orders already, I've dispatched as
many as I possibly could and will continue to pack and dispatch until
the remaining ones are cleared - I will be working on through the period
between Christmas and New Year to clear any outstanding pre-Christmas
orders, but any NEW orders that arrive after midnight tonight will NOT
be processed until after I re-open on Monday 4th January 2016.

I'd like to say a very big thank-you to all those who have been in touch
directly, or added notes to your orders, about the family crisis
mentioned in my last update on the store - my elderly mother is in
hospital following a major stroke, and that has naturally thrown a lot
of plans for Christmas and the New Year into chaos... but we will work
on through it, and hopefully 2016 will bring happier news.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to once more wish all my
customers and friends, old and new, a very Happy Christmas and a safe,
peaceful and healthy New Year!

Jon (GZG), 23rd December 2015.

> www.gzg.com
>
> As always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere that
you think it may be of interest…..

Prev: RE: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….? Next: Fleet Book Babylon 5, second edition