Prev: Re: Results? RE: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update, third one today! ;-) Next: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

Re: Results? RE: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update, third one today! ;-)

From: Kevin Walker <list_mail@a...>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:33:37 -0800
Subject: Re: Results? RE: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update, third one today! ;-)

What Indy said!  :)

Over the years. for me, this list has felt as much like family as it has
group of individuals that love a particular company's games and
miniatures.  Heck, even though I haven't been to a GZG con for many
years,
the memories of being at that convention and those of seeing your old
facility and meeting a few member of the list when I've travelled to
other
reaches of the globe are memories I come back to and thoroughly enjoy
reminiscing about.

Best wishes Jon with the family issues and to everyone on the list happy
holidays.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 5:08 AM, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's all good, Jon. You know the folks here are fully supportive of
you in
> all aspects of your life. I'm sure I speak for all in that we hope
things
> go well with your mom.
>
> Mk
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 6:24 AM, Jon Tuffley <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Sorry, I didn't mean to mention my problems on the whole list - I had
>> thought that Doug's email to me was a personal one rather than to the
list,
>> so my reply to him was personal too…. my fault for not checking the
headers
>> before hitting send, but it WAS very late at night here…..
>>
>> Anyway, the Season's Greetings on the end applies equally to everyone
out
>> there on the list!
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jon (GZG)
>>

>> On 14 Dec 2015, at 00:36, Jon Tuffley <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 13 Dec 2015, at 23:05, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Jon,
>>
>> Sorry if this seems self-aggrandizement, but I was curious if you had
any
>> sense that posting in the forums I did added to business.
>>
>> I know I've seen a few positive comments, and one thrilled at the
'speedy
>> delivery', but I wondered if they are repeat customers.
>>
>> Doug
>>

>> Hi Doug, I did actually get one customer who mentioned you by name
and
>> said he's seen your posts, and another who said he'd read of the
offers on
>> TMP - so yes, it's working!
>> There have also been a good number of other new customers in the last
>> couple of weeks, so some of those may also have come from seeing the
posts
>> but just not mentioned it specifically.
>>
>> Thanks for all your help - and there will be at least SOMETHING for
you
>> Vacc-heads soon, I promise….. with 2016 being the 25th anniversary
of FT, I
>> can't let that go un-marked…..!
>>
>> It's been a bit of a crap day today, with a family emergency (my
elderly
>> mum was rushed into hospital, we've just got back from there after
several
>> hours waiting for results…) but the orders are still coming in, so
I guess
>> I've got to keep working…..
>>
>> All the best, hope you and yours have a good, safe and healthy
Christmas!