Prev: Hawai'ian Free State and the GZGPedia days Next: Results? RE: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update, third one today! ;-)

Re: Hawai'ian Free State and the GZGPedia days

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 20:07:26 +0000
Subject: Re: Hawai'ian Free State and the GZGPedia days

On 3 Dec 2015, at 17:42, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

> For those of you who remember the days of GZGPedia and the eruption of
break-off factions from the NAC might also those who snickered at me
when I proposed the Hawai'ian Free State (which I had based off of my
experiences with traveling there for a conference, and how the company I
worked for considered Hawai'i "foreign travel", and how the whole time I
was there I felt like I was in a foreign country that spoke English and
drove on the 'right' side of the road). I find this article
interestingly coincidental.

http://theantimedia.org/hawaii-moves-one-step-closer-to-declaring-sovere
ignty-from-u-s-government/

> Mk

I don't mind who runs Hawaii as long as we still get to see Grace Park
in a bikini……
What? Shallow? Me...?  ;-)

More seriously, interesting stuff!  :-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Hawai'ian Free State and the GZGPedia days Next: Results? RE: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update, third one today! ;-)