Prev: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:56:14 +0000
Subject: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

On 10 Nov 2015, at 05:56, Evyn MacDude <evyn.macdude@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Jon Tuffley <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>
> On 6 Nov 2015, at 20:38, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
>
> > I think he wants something specifically unit like the Lunar Domain
or People's Lunar Expedition. Actually, I'm less happy with USLM; ET
Marines, Lunar Expeditionary Brigade feels better.

> US Marine Corps Extra-Planetary Expeditionary Force - USMCEPEF…..??
;-)

> It's been a long time since I played with Jarheads, but it probably
would be something like 73rd Marine Expeditionary Unit Luna Capable or
73rd MEU LC….

Hmmm…. Marine Expeditionary Unit Luna, MEUL, would be pronounced
"Mule" - I quite like that, but would the Jarheads object to the
acronym…?  ;-)

Was the "73rd" just plucked out of the air, or does it have some
significance?

Jon (GZG)

> Though My Bet would be that USAF will get that turf. Or a fork of
Special Operations Command...