Prev: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….? Next: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 16:07:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

I think at minimum you need to add the destination body (moon, planet,
asteroid, etc). Thus:

US Marine Corps Extra-Planetary Expeditionary Force Luna (USMCEPEFL)
US Marine Corps Extra-Planetary Expeditionary Force Mars (USMCEPEFMA)
US Marine Corps Extra-Planetary Expeditionary Force Ceres (USMCEPEFC)
etc

Mk

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Jon Tuffley <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> On 6 Nov 2015, at 20:38, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
>
> > I think he wants something specifically unit like the Lunar Domain
or
> People's Lunar Expedition. Actually, I'm less happy with USLM; ET
Marines,
> Lunar Expeditionary Brigade feels better.
>
> US Marine Corps Extra-Planetary Expeditionary Force - USMCEPEF…..??
;-)

> Jon (GZG)
>

> > Ah, I think Jason and I are of one mind.
> >
> > Mind, what I actually came up with sounds like crap, just seems in a
> better direction.
> >
> > Wait, Jason, with the imperialistic aggression, OF COURSE, it's a
peace
> force. ;->=
> >
> > Doug

Liberation
> Army Air Force )PLAAF) and People's Liberation Army Marine Corps
(PLAMC --
> are you starting to see a pattern here?). To our ears/eyes, the names
are
> peculiar, to say the least, but the Chinese do it that way. So you
could
> well have the PLASF, or the PLA Space Marines (!), or the PLA Space
Marine