Prev: RE: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it. Next: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

From: Evyn MacDude <evyn.macdude@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:23:24 -0700
Subject: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:

> Whoops, missed that one.
>
> I've no problem with floating table; it's about two ships further
apart
> than the size of the battle area.

If only two ships, them why does the scale stay fixed?

Scale is one of the big issues I play with and also controls board
sizes.
If the intruders entry point and target are on the same table, speeds
will
tend to conform to that battle space....

With that I always liked Mayday's free floating hex boards, which you
could
move around chunks as needed. Though it helps to have the figures and/or
counters near the center of a bit of board that needs to be
repositioned.

--
Evyn