Prev: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it. Next: RE: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

From: Jerry Han <ghoti221@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:41:53 -0400
Subject: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

In the end, everything is about choosing whatever balance you want
between fidelity, playability and convenience.	There are no wrong
answers, especially when you're playing sci-fi or fantasy and there
isn't a real world analogue that you need to match performance or
result to.  In the end, if you're having fun, that's the important bit.

JGH

--
ghoti221@gmail.com
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."