Prev: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it. Next: Continuum? RE: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

From: Ray Taylor <falkon1313@g...>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 03:33:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

I'm still lurking.  Not much time to play lately (even my PC wargames
are
gathering digital dust).  When I have a little time, I've been putting
it
into light freeform RPGing.  Will the commandos defeat the evil
mastermind
that wants to destroy the Venusian aristocracy (and might accidentally
make
the planet unlivable as a side-effect)?  Or will they destroy themselves
instead?  With a depressed and potentially self-destructive commander
and a
psychopathic XO who's looking to betray the team and sellout to the
enemy
(and then spin it to get another medal), it's not looking good...

The FCT fleet shall fly again, and the DFFGs are going to be a blast.
After the fallout from the season is done and cleaned up.