Prev: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it. Next: RE: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

From: Evyn MacDude <evyn.macdude@g...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:10:48 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Just quiet, so many other game sucking up peoples attention, including
Jon's....

Though to be honest I have been pondering how to convert FT for
Traveller's
skill system. Which Power Projection really doesn't do that well...

<nerik@red-squirrel.com>

--
Evyn

Prev: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it. Next: RE: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.