Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG new releases now on the store….. Next: Another Scary GZG order

OFFICIAL - GZG: MORE new releases now on the store…..

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 18:56:17 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: MORE new releases now on the store…..

UPDATE - SUNDAY 20th SEPTEMBER 2015:

MORE NEW RELEASES NOW ON STORE!

Following the release of the Infantry packs (including the Kra'Vak and
new Xar aliens) a couple of days ago, I have just uploaded the new
vehicles, drones and accessory packs that were released at Colours - the
new variants of the Bulldog trucks are up with two new chassis options,
the Tri-Track high mobility tread system (V15-110A, B, C) and the
Fan-Truck GEV variants (V15-111A, B, C) - both types available with
Personnel Carrier (A), Command Van (B) and Cargo Van (C) bodies as used
in V15-42A, B and C respectively. You'll notice that I don't yet have
photos up of each separate variant, that is temporary till I get the
chance to assemble display models of each type...

The new Hornet Drones are available in either Fan (V15-108) or Grav
(V15-109) types, both with a vicious little "sting in the tail" courtesy
of a rapid-fire tribarrel!

In the V15-ACC Accessories range we have SEVEN new packs of weapon
mounts and mini-turrets, all ideal for conversions and extra weapon
mounts on our own vehicle range or indeed anyone else's; the seven codes
are:

V15-ACC23    Remote mini-turret type A - single autocannon - pack
contains SIX one-piece turrets with single barrel autocannon.
V15-ACC24    Remote mini-turret type B - rotary (gatling) MG - pack
contains SIX one-piece turrets with rotary heavy machinegun.
V15-ACC25    Remote mini-turret type C - Flame or Water Cannon - pack
contains SIX one-piece turrets with single projector for either
flamethrower or water-cannon.
V15-ACC26    Remote mount type D - single autocannon - pack contains
FOUR two-piece weapon systems each of single barrel autocannon and
mount.
V15-ACC27    Remote mount type E - plasma gun - pack contains FOUR
two-piece weapon systems each of single barrel Plasma Cannon and mount.
V15-ACC28    Remote mount type F - twin machineguns - pack contains FOUR
three-piece weapon systems each of mount and pair of heavy machineguns.
V15-ACC29    Remote mount type G - twin 4-round missile pods - pack
contains FOUR three-piece weapon systems each of mount and pair of
4-round missile pods.

For all these, scroll down to the foot of the store front page page and
click on the pics!

www.gzg.com

> Jon (GZG), Sunday 20th Sept 2015.
>
> www.gzg.com
>
> As always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere
(forums, blogs, social media etc) that you think it may be of
interest…..

Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG new releases now on the store….. Next: Another Scary GZG order