Prev: RE: GZG Official: News Updates - ARMED FORCES DAY and GZG 30th BIRTHDAY! Next: GZG Official: Latest new 15mm releases OUT NOW!

Tabletop simulator and GZG games

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:13:34 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Tabletop simulator and GZG games

Does anyone on list have experience with Tabletop Simulator?
http://berserk-games.com/tabletop-simulator/

Does it handle turn based games well?  Can you save a game half way
through for later?  Any chance we can use it for Full Thrust, SGII or
Dirtside?

(I've gotten sick enough lately that 3-4 hours straight just isn't an
option anymore.  But 3 or 4 one hour sessions still is.)

Mike