Prev: GZG_OFFICIAL:_post-SALUTE,_pre-TRIPLES_info _post?. Next: Re: [ADMIN] Mailing address maintenance

[ADMIN] Mailing address maintenance

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 23:58:34 -0400
Subject: [ADMIN] Mailing address maintenance

Hey folks,

Been digging through my archives, but I haven't been able to find
anything;
is there any way to edit our subscription preferences for the GZG List?
Given
the rather chaotic way the list was transferred back in 2010, was any of
that
support stuff hooked up?  I need to change my email address that I get
list
email to.

Thanks,
JGH
--
** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **

Prev: GZG_OFFICIAL:_post-SALUTE,_pre-TRIPLES_info _post?. Next: Re: [ADMIN] Mailing address maintenance