Prev: Re: MRAP wheels Next: New Full Thrust point defence rules

More Re: GZG OFFICIAL - new STARSHIPS now on store!

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:10:22 +0000
Subject: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL - new STARSHIPS now on store!

A quick heads-up that the new Starship releases (four new and variant
Merchant ship codes) are now up on the store!

With the 15mm items listed below, this completes the new releases for
this week - there will be no more before the discount vouchers expire
tomorrow, so those of you who have been saving your vouchers till the
last minute can now put your orders together and get them in!

Best regards,

Jon (GZG)

On 27 Feb 2015, at 14:10, Jon Tuffley <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
> UPDATE - FRIDAY 27th FEBRUARY 2015:
>
> NEW 15mm RELEASES NOW AVAILABLE!
>
> As promised in yesterday's update, the new releases (in 15mm) are now
up on the store and fully available. We have some lovely little Drone
UAVs, designed and sculpted by MMG, in two types - a fan-drone with quad
fan nacelles (V15-106 A to D), and a Grav drone with quad lift vanes
(V15-107 A to D) - so you can pick whichever type best suits your army's
tech level. Each drone is available in FOUR different weapon load
variants - a heavy autocannon, a Plasma cannon, a pair of four-round
missile packs or a pair of heavy machine-guns. Either click on the pics
in the new products section at the foot of this page, or go to the
"Drones, Remotes and Bots" page of the 15mm listings.

> In addition to the eight versions of drone, we also have SIX new packs
of 15mm troops - one (SG15-C20) for the Colonial Defence (CDF) of
troopers with short assault-carbine or autoshotgun type weapons (as
already used on the command and weapons crew packs for the CDF); the
Pan-Africans (PAU) get a pack of MOUNTED SCOUTS (SG15-P17), with all-new
riders on terran-stock horses. Last but not least, the FSE COLONIAL
LEGION gets FOUR long-awaited new packs: with figures in Helmets we have
a Command and Comms pack (SG15-F14), a RAM Mortars pack (SG15-F15) and a
Plasma Cannons pack (SG15-F16), plus one pack of Plasma cannon teams
with crew in Kepis (SG15-F26).

> For the Starship fans, there will be some new FT releases posted
either later today (time permitting!) or early tomorrow - still in time
for the last day of the voucher offer! More very soon, please keep
checking back here and on the front page of the store.....

> Jon.
>
> www.gzg.com
>

> PS: as usual, please feel free to spread the word on this and re-post
the info to any sites and forums where you think people might be
interested!

Prev: Re: MRAP wheels Next: New Full Thrust point defence rules