Prev: Re: Official - GZG news update - XMAS OFFERS and NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: Official - GZG news update - XMAS OFFERS and NEW RELEASES!

Re: Official - GZG news update - XMAS OFFERS and NEW RELEASES!

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:10:57 +0000
Subject: Re: Official - GZG news update - XMAS OFFERS and NEW RELEASES!

On 23 Feb 2015, at 13:03, Frits Kuijlman <frits@kuijlman.net> wrote:

> Any new goodies in the pipeline before the end of february?
> I somehow feel the need to use my voucher:-)

Hello Frits and everyone else

The honest answer is that there MAY be some new items out just in time
for the end of the month, and thus just before the vouchers expire. I've
been so busy since Christmas just dealing with orders that the plans I
had for new releases have slipped a little bit - I had hoped to have
some out around mid-Feb, but this didn't happen. I'm just waiting for
some items from my sculptor which are due in tomorrow's post, if they
arrive on time then there should be a number of new codes ready before
the end of this week. Keep watching both here and on the webstore for
announcements!

If they've not been announced by Friday, then they're not going to
happen this month - so IF that is the case then those of you with unused
vouchers still have a day to spend them on existing products if you
wish..

Best,

Jon (GZG)