Prev: Spam to the list Next: Official - GZG news update - XMAS OFFERS and NEW RELEASES!

GZG Official - READY FOR WARFARE SHOW!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:42:25 +0100
Subject: GZG Official - READY FOR WARFARE SHOW!

  UPDATE - THURSDAY 13th NOVEMBER 2014:
READY FOR WARFARE SHOW!

Almost ready for heading off to WARFARE; we will be bringing good
stocks of FT Starships plus our 15mm infantry (SG15 and TW15 ranges)
and vehicles (V15 range), including the recent releases from a couple
of weeks ago; we will also have four more new packs hot out of the
moulds, which will be available for mailorder as soon as possible
after the weekend for those of you who can't make it to the show.
These new items are:

SG15-P15       Pan-African Union weapons teams with Rotary Heavy
Machineguns (2 teams each of gun, tripod mount, gunner and spotter,
both in helmets)
SG15-P16       Pan-African Union weapons teams with RAM mortars (2
teams each of mortar, baseplate and two crew, both in helmets)

SG15-J15       Japanese Corporate Ashigaru weapons teams with Heavy
Tribarrel Autocannons (2 teams each of gun, tripod mount, gunner and
spotter, both in helmets)
SG15-J16       Japanese Corporate Ashigaru weapons teams with
Multilaunchers (2 teams each of launcher, baseplate and two crew,
both in helmets)

WARFARE will be our last show outing this year, and possibly the last
until SALUTE 2015 next April - so come along and see us if you can;
we're in the same location as last year, halfway up the first aisle
on the left side of the hall. Hope to see many of the usual faces,
plus maybe some new ones, at the Rivermead Leisure Centre, Reading,
on Saturday and Sunday!

Jon (GZG)

PS: as usual, please feel free to re-post this info to any blogs,
forums, social media groups where it might be of interest.

Prev: Spam to the list Next: Official - GZG news update - XMAS OFFERS and NEW RELEASES!