Prev: Full Thrust Celestial Generator Next: RE: Full Thrust Celestial Generator

GZG Official - new releases PLUS FOUR-DAY HALLOWEEN SALE - 20% OFF EVERYTHING!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:46:33 +0100
Subject: GZG Official - new releases PLUS FOUR-DAY HALLOWEEN SALE - 20% OFF EVERYTHING!

GZG HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - TRICK OR TREAT?

Well, the "treat" is that there is no "trick" - just a simple,
straight 20% discount off EVERYTHING on our webstore, starting NOW
and running for the next FOUR DAYS ONLY, ending at MIDNIGHT UK TIME
on Friday the 31st October!
The first couple of weeks of November will be very busy with making
stock ready for WARFARE at Reading - so this is a nice big incentive
for you to get any orders in this week before I get stuck in to the
show preparations!

There are no special codes or vouchers to enter - you will see that
all the prices on the store are now displayed with 20% off (and don't
forget that they are still the VAT-inclusive prices, so if you're
outside the EU then you'll get the VAT deducted as well) - so  just
place your order as normal, and you'll only pay the discounted prices.

In addition to the sale offer, we have FIVE new packs of 15mm
infantry released today - and yes, these all qualify for the 20%
discount too! (Prices shown here are the regular retail prices).

NEW ITEMS - ALL AVAILABLE NOW:

For the Japanese Corporate troops:
SG15-J14		Japanese Corporate Ashigaru Command and Comms
- in helmets (8 figures, 2 each of 4 different poses)	3.00 (2.50
ex VAT)

For the Pan-African Union (PAU) troops:
SG15-P14	PAU Infantry Command and Comms - in helmets (8
figures, 2 each of 4 different poses)		3.00 (2.50 ex VAT)

For the TOMORROW'S WAR Brazilian Hardsuit troops:
TW15-BZ04	Brazilian Infantry Command and Comms (8 figures, 2
each of 4 different poses)	3.60 (3.00 ex VAT)

Plus TWO new packs for the Colonial Defence Forces (CDF):
SG15-C18	CDF Autocannon Teams (2 weapon teams, each of
autocannon, tripod mount, gunner and spotter)	3.00 (2.50 ex VAT)
SG15-C19	CDF Mortar Teams (2 weapon teams, each of mortar,
baseplate and two kneeling crew)			3.00 (2.50
ex VAT)

See them all on our webstore at www.gzg.com

Jon (GZG)

PS: as usual, please feel free to re-post this info to any blogs,
forums, social media groups where it might be of interest!

Prev: Full Thrust Celestial Generator Next: RE: Full Thrust Celestial Generator