Prev: Re: SG:AC discussions Next: Interest in re-vitalizing the UFTWWWP?

Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:26:47 -0400
Subject: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

Sorry, Jon, I went on travel as the discussion got interesting.

I'm on the opposite side of the table from Damo wrt TW and SG2. IMO TW
is
where I think SG2 should have evolved to. Despite the somewhat
non-intuitive reaction system, I think it flows better. <shrug>  BUT,
this
is not about SG2, but SG:AC.

I would like to see something between SG2 and DS2 come out. Right now
the
closest thing I can think of that fits that might be Future War
Commander,
but I caveat that I have not yet played that system so I don't know
(yet)
if it's more DS2 for 15mm or closer to what SG:AC might or should be.

Mk

<sam@glendale.org.uk>