Prev: Re: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

Re: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 11:27:30 +0100
Subject: Re: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  The problem is that I also make a number of cool artillery-type
minis
>>  that I also want people to buy....	;-)
>
>Easy fix:
>Just state in the rules that in order to deploy artillery you need an
>off-table diorama containing the required models:-)

Well done, Frits, have a Virtual Coconut for the great idea!  :-)

Actually, I think it might have been the old WRG 1950-75 rules (or
"ultramoderns" as they were known when I bought them back in the
early '70s....) which had a rule about marking off a 6" strip at your
baseline table edge, which then represented your "off-table" assets
(artillery, command, reserves, whatever). Anything placed on-table
but in that 6" zone was deemed to be out of reach of "table-range"
weapons, but still valid targets for opposing artillery, airstrikes
and so on.

Jon (GZG)