Prev: Re: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

RE: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:49:23 +0100
Subject: RE: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

>My superfluous comments put to good use? I hate when that happens!
>
>Mind if I put the question on other fora as well?
>
>Doug

For the time being, Doug, I'd rather is WASN'T being widely discussed
elsewhere - I know that this list is still technically a public forum
so I can't stop people reposting stuff from it elsewhere (which is
why I'm always careful what I say on here, as of course one should be
anywhere on line!), but I do still tend to view the members of this
list as a small, friendly group who I can occasionally throw
off-the-wall ideas at.

If it gets talked about on the bigger forums it will inevitably take
on a life of its own, and start endless rumours and internet "facts"
circulating; right now it's just an informal question to the smallish
group here; depending on what transpires from this conversation then
I might encourage wider input later, but not just yet.....

Hope you understand my reasoning in that?

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)